lunes, 26 de mayo de 2008


hello!!




My name is Viviana Ochoa, I was born in Bogotá Colombia on 16 of July am seventeen years old I am study at university management of marketing and international logistics and some of my hobbies are listen to music, dance travel a lot and many more but the most important is to spend time with my friends wherever, how ever and whatever without thinking in problem s and anything that can make us worried, Our intention is laugh and enjoy all the time.

I am a social person that’s why a I have many friends and that’s make them so important for my also I like talk a lot and maybe that become a defect because sometimes does not measure my comments and hurts some one with out intension.






I hope that my profile is pleased you enjoy the life ....





bye !!!!!!!

No hay comentarios: